Saturday, December 8, 2007

Back to Bloggin/Mitch Hedberg.

It has been a while, a long while, since I wrote any blogs. I do have a good reason though, I can't write blogs at work. I work for the government and their firewall has blocked all access to blog sites. That is when I would do my best writing. Anyway, I let this sit for too long, and I think it is time I get going again.

So to liven up this particular entry I wanted to add some jokes from one of the greatest comedians ever, Mitch Hedberg. I had similar experience to one of the jokes he makes at the 6 minute mark about fire hazards. I was assisting at a fashion show and was in the back stage area. There were camera's and lighting equipment set up so we could take pictures of the models. The area we were shooting was technically a public are and in front of an exit, but not frequently used (at the Gateway). Well, a short little bald man entered the little scene, so I decided I would help him get past all the equipment/wardrobe/models. When I got to the door he started lecturing me that I had created a fire hazard and it was a $500.00. I told him that if there was a fire we would all leave; we all have legs and therefore cannot be a fire hazard. He was not impressed with the joke and said he was going to call the organizer of the event. Turns out the little bald man is one of the owners of The Gateway.... Ooops

No comments: