Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Peace???

I have been at a tiny Air Force Base for about 10 (long) days. I have got to see and do some really cool stuff that usually only Military people get to do. No, I was not able to drop any bunker busters (yet, I still have 10 more days. I actually have a lot of internal struggles with all this military and war and death stuff, but I do understand the the importance of our Military and our Air Force. Anyway, that is not what this is about. I was in one of the hangers that had a bunch of munitions (training munitions). Below is the picture that I found quite ironic, maybe it is just a coincidence...who knows.

I have also seen a bumper sticker that reads "Peace the Old Fashioned Way" and the peace sign is actually a Bomb Dropping jet...pretty fucked up. Get more "Peace" stuff here

"WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"

No comments: