Wednesday, April 23, 2008

911 HELP!

911: Rescue 911; what's the emergency.
Me: I just saw a car accident, it wasn't too bad, but one of the people involved is a fairly pregnant woman so it might be worth checking her out.
911: Where is the accident?
Me: 12th street in Ogden by the I.R.S.
911: Officers are on there way. Where are you?
Me: At the gas station just off to the side.
911: Stay there until an officer tells you to go.
Me: Will do, thanks.

Officers show up and begin working the scene; making sure everyone is ok. They take each party involved in the accident to hear their version of the incident. It is obvious at this point that no one is seriously injured. An officer signals me to his car. I get there and he tells me to fill out an incident report. As I got closer to the scene I got a better look at the pregnant woman. And either she was in really bad shape, or she was really a man with a mullet and a beer gut. It was the later of the two. I mentioned to the police officer that I had called 911 and told them that a pregnant woman had been involved on the accident. He just laughed and told me that he had heard that. He also told me that I was an idiot and that the report I was filling out held no credibility (he didn't actually say this, but I am sure he thought it...I did).

4 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Ok, that's awesome! LOL!!!! Seriously, that'll be one of those stories you tell to your grandkids. :)

So I got thinking the other day that I miss your talk about hobos. If we ever all get together to do lunch, you better be prepared to discuss them. :)

Rob-ness said...

Too funny!

Goomba said...

That is hilarious! Good work finding those pics too.

Goomba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.