Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yummy Farts???

This is a conversation I had with a buddy at work via instant messenger. There was no prior conversation. The first message that popped up on my screen is the first one you see below. It was to perfect of a conversation not to share with everyone in the world.

Gibson, Sean says:

I just farted and it smelled like an egg mcmuffin...

Tittle, Christopher L says:

excellent

Gibson, Sean C Civ USAF AFMC 416 SCMS/GUMAA says:

it kinda made me hungry

Tittle, Christopher L says:

that is disgusting. I think you have just set a precedence on that. Farts generally don't make people hungry

Gibson, Sean C says:

haha... well if you farted egg mcmuffins you might get hungry too

Tittle, Christopher L says:

you have a good point. come let your next one rip over here and see if the girls start craving an egg mcmuffin

Gibson, Sean C Civ says:

haha... i some how doubt that will fly with them. Maybe with Hutzilla (that is what we call my lead who also has a gas problem)

Tittle, Christopher L says:

probably. chances are it smelled like ass and you are just craving an egg mcmuffin, but that is just a guess

Gibson, Sean C says:

negative... i wasnt really hungry till i farted.

Tittle, Christopher L says:

wow. amazing

Tittle, Christopher L says:

that is a gift my friend

Gibson, Sean C says:

i should try to get mcdonalds to hire me and go around farting in crowded areas

Tittle, Christopher L says:

you do it anyway, might as well get paid for it

Gibson, Sean C says:

good point

Hope you enjoyed that! I am sure the people around Sean did not did not enjoy his fart as much as he did. Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GA-ross. -Ab