Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Rule!

I decided to make a new rule. If you are going to leave feedback on someone’s blog that pretty much judges the writer and tells them that they are living a sad life; then you are NOT allowed to do anonymously. I think I will quote a friend, who shall remain anonymous: "If you're going to be big enough to say it, be big enough to say who you are."

Take a look at the specific instance I am referring to from an entry I placed in January 2007 titled Nice Dream: Getting Baptized? Me? . Seems pretty judgmental; I should not be too surprised though. I spent 18 years going to church as a child and young adult, watching people judge each other. Luckily I have been on parole since I was about 18 and I plan on being good so that I never have to go back to that hell.

I cannot believe I am about to do this, but here is a scripture reference.

Matthew 7:1-5

7:1 Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

The last thing I will say is that I am who I am. I am happy with the decisions I have made in my life. I like being the captain of my own ship. If you choose not agree with me, that’s fine, I don’t care, I can respect that. Feel free to comment and say whatever you want. But if you are going to judge me and the life I live; go right ahead. But, if you choose to do it, grow a pair and leave your actual name. Then I won’t judge you for being a pussy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Way of the World". What the hell does that mean? Religion and faith has been perverted by these types of people. Where’s my judgment cap?

Jake Garn Photography said...

One more new rule, no more pointing, even if they are strippers.