Friday, January 12, 2007

The Dirty Thirty



Since the days of my 20’s are now limited, I decided to make a list of 30 things I would like to do between now and the time I turn 30. These are in no particular order of importance (except number 1 is by far my first priority).

1. Do a body shot (preferably from hot girl).

2. Upgrade from futon to a real grown-up bed.

3. Start savings account for Logan.

4. Take Logan on a hike.

5. Take Logan to a fish farm.

6. Go camping.

7. Go wakeboarding.

8. Pay off Credit Card.
9. Take GMAT.

10. Begin work on MBA.

11. Go “out of town” (Dover does not count).

12. Drive Go-carts.

13. Take Motorcycle training class at HAFB so I can drive my awesome scooter to work.

14. Go to the Ute Football home opener.

15. Go to a comedy show.

16. Read “The Motley Fool Investment Guide.”

17. Start investing in TSP (government’s version of 401K).

18. Attend a Weber State hockey game.

19. Join and actually attend a book club.

20. Get book shelf for Logan.

21. Learn to dominate the Rubik’s Cube.

22. Learn the Utah Fight Song. (Utah Man)

23. Get protected case thingies for autographed paraphernalia.

24. Kill only 6 hobos (this is 1/3 of last years total, it can be time consuming).

25. Buy hobo a sandwich (before killing him).

26. Begin promoting “Backyard Hobo Fights to the Death.”

27. Educate ignorant society that “Hobo” is the preferred term. “Bum” is just offensive and they do not approve.

28. Participate in the World Series of Dwarf Tossing.

29. Practice Dwarf tossing.

30. I ran out of ideas around 26 (24 and 25 are real). So if anyone would like to make a suggestion… feel free.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First you have to find the missing hobos. You can't very well kill them and buy them a sandwich if you can't find them.

29. Carve your love's initials into a bar of soap and encourage her to give it to a hobo.

30. Adopt a wolf in Idaho for $25 and give it to a hobo.

By the way, what's a body shot????

Chris Tittle said...

Carlee,

There is nothing that can be done about the missing hobos. I just feel a little guilty about not buying them a sandwich first.

Michelle said...

#30. Buy anatomically correct dolls to aide in the "Birds and Bees" discussion time with Carlee.

Anonymous said...

I love lamp.



I didn't have anything to say.

Anonymous said...

I also love hobos.

Anonymous said...

I can help you with number 19, Tit. -Abbie