Monday, September 15, 2008

The Hilo Hellian

Aaron is like a brother to me. I was not able to make it to the actual fight, and to be honest I don't know how I will be able to handle seeing him get hit. But this is his first fight. He does awesome and walks out without a scratch. He has been training for years and I think that is quite apparent. Aaron has been a significant influence in my life. He is respectful to every person. He is so talented in so many ways, but you would never know it by talking to him as he may be the most humble person I know. At least that is not an Okura. I have met almost his entire family and they are just as amazing as he is.

2 comments:

Rob-ness said...

I agree with what you said about Aaron, I love that guy. I stole your idea and put his fight on my blog too. I hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to steal your idea as well. The Hilo Hellian is getting a lot of play in the blogosphere. -Abbie