Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blog Virginity


My blogging virginity if officially gone. And it's about damn time! I am 29 years old (almost)! Well, unless you count that one time, I fooled around with myspace a little. I personally don't want to count that. One of those overly intoxicated nights.


Anyway, I just wanted to take this opportunity to explain what I plan to do with my new blogging abilities. Bitch. Yep, that's right, Bitch. I have a feeling that I will just be doing a lot of bitching. I will try to make if humorous bitching though. This was one of my fears about having my own blog. I don't want to just complain about co-workers (Carlee) and other meainingless crap. I hope to actually have some interesting things to talk about.
Sorry about using the "B" word so many times. I can't help it. I love that word. Sorry Carlee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Clark. I appreciate your apologies. But, last I checked, when you apologize, you vow to not do the thing you apologized for again. So, looks like you're gonna be coming up with a new word. How about the word Grumble? That's a cool word. Anybody who's anybody uses the word Grumble. LOL.

Chris Tittle said...

Well, I will have to be honest here. I am going to keep uses the "B" word at a fairly high volume.

Anonymous said...

Chris Tittle is a "B" because he has poor excuses for not playing in todays game. "I got beat up by a ballerina!"

Chris Tittle said...

Actually, the reason I am not able to make it is because I have to go to my other job. Still sucks.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they talked you into getting one of these.